Who Should Attend?
The European e-Identity Management Conference is designed to educate and inform ICT security professionals and policy makers on the latest developments in technologies, tools, techniques, market trends and best practice on a wide range of identity management and related security topics.
The conference structure and programme is specifically aimed at:
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure
- Technical experts who determine security requirements and implement solutions
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility
- Legal/Compliance/Regulatory professionals who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
- Government executives and practitioners who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures
Past attendees at eema conferences include Heads of IT, Chief Security Officers, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT developers and architects, Security / IT managers, Systems and Network Administrators, researchers and academics, general business managers, government representatives, policy makers and legal professionals.
These are just a few of the major organisations that have sent delegates to previous eema events:
ABN Amro Bank; Accenture; AIB Group; American Express; Baker & McKenzie; BMW; BSI; BT (UK); Burton Group; Canon; Cardiff University; DaimlerChrysler AG; Department for Work & Pensions; Deloitte; Deutsche Bundesbank; Deutsche Telecom; Ernst & Young; European Commission; Fortis; Freshfields; German Government; Government of Canada; Helsinki University of Technology; Hewlett-Packard; IBM Corporation; ING Group; Kaspersky Lab; KPMG; Lufthansa; Microsoft; Ministry of Defence (various countries); Nokia; Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Office of the Attorney General; Office of Data Protection; Office of the Information Commissioner; Orange; Philips; Polish Army; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Rabobank; Ricoh; SAP; Sharp Electronics; Siemens; Statoil; Swisspost; Swedish Emergency Services; T-Mobile; TOTAL; Unilever; US Embassy; Volvo and many, many more.